Ok this is it for now... Last few quilts that have gone to Project Linus. First up my leaders and enders of 2” squares. The box was overflowing so I just started sewing them together. First in pairs, then in sets of 3, then 9 patches etc…
It was a bit tedious, but the end result gave me a very colourful quilt. It made me think of Elmer the Patchwork Elephant so that had to get included on the back.
I’m not sure the DD1 wanted to see this one go :o)
This next one was a fast pieced block using some shirts from the car boot. I opted for the centre to be orange to give it some pop.
And used some child-friendly fabric on the back and a combination of machine quilting and big stitch to hold it all together.
Last but not least is this Simply Woven Quilt using the Moda Bake Shop pattern. What a great way to use up some 2 1/2” strips.
I did an all-over flowery pattern. I got my lefts and my rights a bit muddled to start, but once I got a rhythm going it was quite effective.
Until next time...♥