Monday, June 01, 2015

A Recap of May…

Oh hello there! Did you think I would never return?? Never fear...I have at least 1/2 a month's worth of posts lined up ready to share all the fab things that have been going on since I last wrote. You should know by now that when I go quiet it's because I'm sewing sewing sewing :o) or baking, or cleaning, or ironing…

So with lots to share I thought I’d start with some random posts from my Instagram feed

When DD1 announced she was coming home for the weekend, I baked Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread.  So delicious!!



Saw this coaster on a desk and thought it was worth sharing…



Made some tablet stands using this fantastic tutorial.  These are great as it means that my family won’t be stealing my glasses cases anymore to prop up their devices.



And lastly snapped this picture of my friend the robin who has been keeping me company in the garden.  He / She is such a poser!


I've got more posts planned in the next few weeks with pictures of the Linus quilts you saw in my last post as well as some pretty pictures of my latest project so stay tuned!!! :o)

Until next time...♥






5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm tuned :0) That coaster is lol!

Jackie said...

Love the coaster! It would be great in vintage sign form on a wall too!

Timi said...

The Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread looks yummy!!! Love the coaster :o)))
Thank you for the link of the tuto! This little Robin is soooo lovely!!! You are lucky to have such friend! :o)
It's good to see you again!!!

Thimbleanna said...

Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Zucchini Bread Right Over!!! And why aren't you with your duaghter??? ;-P I LOVE that coaster -- and since I'm so forgetful, I forgot I'd seen it on your IG feed LOL!!!

Bekah said...

Yay!! You're blogging again!! I've missed you!!