Friday, April 24, 2015

Blowing off the dust…

Time to blow off the dust on this blog and get writing. Sorry for my absence! I guess I've been busy quilting :o)  

As I mentioned in my last post, I gave up teaching patchwork in March and since I last posted I’ve been busy sewing up my samples into quilts for Project Linus.  I thought I might get 3 or 4 quilts...I made 10!  They are all finished now - quilted and labelled.  All I need to do is finish stitching the bindings down and they will be ready to donate.  I have thoroughly enjoyed each step of the way and will enjoy the hand-stitching in the evenings.  Once they are ready I’ll photograph them all and have a series of ta-da posts to share.

In other news, I have decided to sell my Accuquilt Go Cutter.  It is currently on Ebay.

If you are in the UK and you're interested the link is http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251930333237

 

 

 

 

 

Until next time...♥

7 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Whew! I'm tired just looking at that pile of quilts Jane. Congratulations -- that's a ton of work!!!

Terry said...

Great job on the quilts! I sold my go cutter too...I just never used it and was tired of it taking up space in my sewing corner. LOL

Bekah said...

Welcome back to blogging! I've missed seeing your posts!

Those quilts look fab, and well-basted too, I'm sure ;)

Timi said...

WOW!!! 10 quilts!!!! You were very busy!!! And they all look great!
It's so good to see you again! I missed you....

Chookyblue...... said...

wow you have done so well.........

audrey said...

Wow! You have been a very busy bee!

Tanya said...

Wow! You really HAVE been sewing! That's an impressive pile!

Why did you decide to stop teaching patchwork? And selling your go cutter too? That sounds ominous... I do hope we'll still be seeing your beautiful PERSONAL sewing on your blog.