Thursday, January 29, 2015

Instagram recap...

Time for an Instagram recap...all pictures from the last month or so..

Warwick Castle

Yarn bombed tree in Stratford Upon Avon

My OLD Bernina that got a new lease on life when the fabulous DH fixed an exploded capacitor with parts from Maplins...total cost £4...Happy wife Priceless!

Christmas Tourtiere Recipe HERE

Another freebie block by Lori on Instagram #mrsnowmansewalong

Swedish berries from Canada...Yummy!

The world easiest, but most impressive Christmas bake: Oreos, white chocolate and crushed candy canes... (recipe HERE)

I think I have a spotty addiction (the mug and fabric were bought on the same day!)

Amaryllis in full bloom, one of winter’s little pleasures...

Until next time...♥

8 comments:

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Jane,
I would love to visit that castle, amazing photos. Your little snowmen are adorable, are they paper pieced?

Quiltingbebbs said...

Just gotta love a handy husband - I'm fortunate to be blessed with one similarly gifted - my hero!

audrey said...

Oh my goodness, those oreos!! Yum.:) Love that Yarn bombed tree too. Very cool! Happy that your Bernina was fixed. It's a very sad time for us when our sewing machines are out of service.:)

YankeeQuilter said...

Happy photos! (loved visiting Warwick castle!)

Bekah said...

I miss Instagram...
Great photos!! That tortiere was delicious!!

Katie said...

I have been to Warwick Castle!! Scary to think how many years ago though. :-)

Timi said...

I love these photos!!!
The castle looks fantastic! And the mug!♥
And all those yummy things!!!
How do you make those Christmas oreos?

Thimbleanna said...

Great photos Jane -- it's fun to sum up a month! And wouldn't it be fun if all fabric had a corresponding mug? A little tough on storage issues, but still fun!