Saturday, January 31, 2015

A few late finishes in 2014...

I don’t know how many completed quilts I made in 2014, however these two were the last of the year. This blue and white quilt was one I completed using quilt-as-you-go as seen HERE. It was all done by machine and as a result it was a quick finish and has been donated to Project Linus.

This hexagon quilt which you might recall from here was completed and given to my niece for Christmas. I’m thrilled with the results and would definitely make another.

Until next time...♥

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Lovely quilts! I love the blue and white one!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous quilts. I am completely in awe of your skill at quilting! I have neither the patience or talent to do this! But yours are really beautiful - I love both of these, in different ways x

Caroline said...

Lovely, lovely quilts!

Susan said...

Beautiful quilts. Especially love the large hexagon design.

Chookyblue...... said...

both gorgeous quilts.......I love the blue and white but I also love the hexies...........

Thimbleanna said...

They're both beautiful Jane. I've always loved blue and I especially love that one intricate little star block! And the hexagon quilt is perfect -- I'd like to make one of those!

audrey said...

What a sweet looking hexie quilt! Great work on both.:)

Sarah said...

Love the hexie quilt. Really shows off the fabrics.

Sarah Jayne said...

Love the giant hexie quilt