Wednesday, November 05, 2014

For the Love of Red…

Ever since I depleted my red fabric stash making Christmas projects I’ve become a little obsessive trying to replenish the stock.  Last week I went to a new-to-me shop in Leamington Spa called Decorative Cloth.  I hadn’t been there before nor had I heard of it, but I will definitely be back.  The prices were reasonable and the staff friendly. 

As with any new toy new fabric, I’m always eager to try it in a new block, so I’ve been having a play and sketching out some blocks ready to sew.  I’m really drawn to the red and teal combo at the moment.

In the past my favourite colour has always been blue…but I think it is quickly being replaced by red…funny that?!  I wonder why?

Until next time...♥

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, have fun sewing with your new fabric. And a little red bunny to help? Perfect!

nerospost said...

Hi Jane! What a cute bunny and lovely Fabrics! Same here - I always thought blue is my favourite and now I'm so fond of Red.x Teje

Timi said...

...I wonder, too...:o)))

Karen said...

Oh the bunny! Someone is getting good at knitting!