Sunday, October 12, 2014

Instagram…

It's official... I’ve joined the online sensation of Instagram IG name sewcreateit...  I’ve been umming and ahhing about whether to join for some time, but finally this morning I thought it seemed like a good idea.  There have been several times where I wanted to share a quick snap of what I’m working on so hopefully now with Instagram I can do that. 

I’ll still keep blogging too so don’t worry..this won’t become a ghost town :o)

Oh and if you're on Instagram too, let me know where to find you!

Until next time...♥

6 comments:

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Jane! that's great! I just joined too because finally got NEW phone. See you there! x Teje

Juliann in WA said...

I love Instagram! Just started following you :)

Shirley said...

Started following you Jane. I am there as stitcherydo. It is great fun.

Sue-Anne said...

You will love it! I'm going to go find you now. I'm sueanne7

Wendy said...

Welcome, it took me a while to sign up and now I'm loving it. I've started following you on IG.

imquilternity said...

I'm quilternity on IG and I'll go follow you right now!