Wednesday, August 13, 2014

More Pictures from the New Forest…

When I was going through some pictures the other day I realized I had forgotten to share some more pictures from out recent trip.  I hope you enjoy them…many are animal pictures so bear with me :o)



One of our days out took us to the New Forest Wildlife Park.  Because we were there before the local children were on summer break, it was quiet and easy to see all the animals without any hustle and bustle.



This little harvest mouse was adorable…only the size of a wine bottle cork.



This is my attempt at an arty tree picture…I’ve seen various on Pinterest before now and thought it was an interesting angle :o)



A local cat in Lyndhurst…



My best deer picture taken in the New Forest…I’m so proud of this one and also very grateful for the man behind me that had a very loud laugh that made this deer look up!  Perfect timing!



This was also at the wildlife park…this deer was so tame and patient with the children :o)



Until next time...♥

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I always enjoy looking at your photos so much! You are a beautiful photographer!

heartsofhampshire said...

Gorgeous pictures, especially the deer! I live in the New Forest and have never managed to photograph them!
Heather x

Timi said...

I do enjoy your photos always! Thank you for sharing them! :o)

Thimbleanna said...

Great photos, as always Jane! What a great deer shot -- and I love that last one. I can just imagine all those gentle pats from sweet little children!

Tanya said...

Love all your pictures. That dear is photo should be exhibited somewhere!

Jo said...

Oh wow. Lovely photos. When I come over I stay near Witney. Not far from you. Beautiful area...