Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tumbler Quilt (2 more quilts to follow soon...)

Here is the first of 2 tumbler quilts that have been finished for Project Linus. I'm really pleased with how well it's turned out.  I've been meaning to post about my recent finishes in the last week or so, but we've had computer issues!  Grrr..and nothing seems to work like it did before.  Everything from getting pictures off the camera to the blogger editor I was using is different and it's taken me all afternoon to work it out!  So this will be a really picture heavy, wordless post...as it's late and my children are waiting for their dinner! :o) Enjoy!






Until next time...

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Your tumbler quilt is beautiful - so cheerful!
There is nothing more frustrating than computer issues when trying to publish a blog post. Hope you can get them sorted out quickly.

Elizabeth said...

Computers! They can drive you batty at times. Your quilt is lovely, not a block I've tried before as it looks complicated, the colours are amazing, some little person is going to be so snug. Looking forward to seeing the other quilts.

Thimbleanna said...

Very pretty Jane. And I like the scrappy tumblers too -- very clever!

Searchfamilies said...

Very nice it bright & cheery
Hugs Janice