Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rocheberie Show and Tell

Who doesn't love a little show and tell…these are some of the quilts that people brought last Saturday and I thought you’d like to see them.  First up, a buggy barn classic…

This next quilt was made from a jelly roll.  I think the colours and the design are fab.  Wouldn’t this make a great kid’s quilt?

I really like this one with all the blues and creams…nice design and a lovely alternative to normal nine patches.

These next two quilts were from a class with Jan Hassard.  They look very striking and complicated, but I was told the sewing was quite straight forward … it was all about keeping things organized and using a design board.

This is Liz’s…this is 2/3 of the quilt so far…and the colours are striking!  I know when she gets it quilted it it will be something special…no pressure Liz! :o)

Until next time...♥

6 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Thanks for sharing these. They are very inspirational...all different from each other. I know someone who would love that chicken!

audrey said...

Yep, a Buggy Barn classic--I would recognize it anywhere! Thanks for sharing all the loveliness with us!

Thimbleanna said...

Fun quilts -- and all so colorful!!!

Liz said...

Thanks for posting about my WIP Now all put together and measuring 76 X 82 before borders. I bumped into Jan at Malvern yesterday and showed her a picture. She was quite interested to see what happens when you multiply one of her designs by 4.

Stina... said...

Thanks for showing all those lovely quilts... So great in colour and fabric choices...loved them... :0)

Kitty said...

I've only ever made one quilt. It was so traumatic, I may never make another one. I am therefore always incredibly impressed that people can make such fabulous quilts. Thanks for sharing them.