These tumbler quilts weren't planned, but were simply a case of sewing and sewing until I ended up with a mass of blocks. I think I got a little carried away, but I sure had a good time making them and even better, the crumb box was empty for all of 5 minutes! Woohoo!
I tried two different arrangements…one where every other block was a plain to a pieced tumbler…
…and the second which consisted of mostly pieced tumblers.
I used half tumblers on the edge and bordered the top and bottom with the same fabric to give them a frame. I think I like the second one best, but either way they will make fab i-spy quilts for Project Linus. Now I just have to get them quilted up. :o)
Until next time...♥