Saturday, March 08, 2014

Random Photography…

Back in February I spent the weekend with DD1 and stayed with her at her university. On the Sunday we had a dry morning and we went for a beautiful walk. Along the way we came across some odd graffiti and my more artsy side came into play and for the first time in a long time I took some pictures just for the sake of capturing something different. I've altered them using Pixlr, which is an online editing website and I quite like what I've come up with...I hope you do too...

Until next time...♥

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Camera walking is always fun love the bottom snap.

Bekah said...

Those are really cool - I love the last one :)

Thimbleanna said...

Very pretty Jane! I'm looking forward to a bit warmer weather in hopes that I'll get our and take a few more pictures. I love that you spend time with your DD at university -- did it make you want to be a student again? ;-D