Friday, March 21, 2014

Foggy…

Last week the U.K. was blanketed in fog.  To add to the travel chaos, the town where I live was having some road works which were jamming up the streets so I walked to work.  I’m glad I did as I wouldn’t have been able to capture this eerie scene if I had been in the car.  Anyone in the traffic jam in the road behind me must have wondered what I was up to as I walked past the church and cemetery and then turned back on myself to take a few pictures with my phone.  To anyone observing I looked like I was walking back and forth lost!  Oh the things we do for art :o)

 

Until next time...♥

11 comments:

audrey said...

Oh my. That looks like one of those foreshadowing scenes from a movie!

Terry said...

Creepy! But I like it! LOL

Katherine said...

Ooooh, gives me shivers! ;o)

Great shot, Jane.

Canadian Abroad said...

Love it. I was one of those people in a car and I kept thinking of the photo ops, especially when the sun started burning off the fog in the beginning and the effects were amazing.

Shirley said...

Great photo Jane.

Bekah said...

Ooooh, eerie photo :)

Jill said...

We almost never have fog! When it does happen I really love it. Great photo!

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful Jane! It's too bad we don't slow down more often -- I'm sure a LOT of beautiful photos are missed.

Karen said...

Gorgeous photo, Jane!

webmistress said...

Wow! That's a fabulous photo!

Tanya said...

Beautiful photography as always.