Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday Fungi!?

There has been a bit of a mushroom theme going on around here..not sure why?!  So I hope you’ll bear with me while I share one of the ceramic mushrooms that DD2 made at school.  We are very lucky at our school to have a ceramics club.  The children get to see the process from start to finish including the firing of items and glazing.  It does mean I have a wonderful collection of dust collectors decorative items for my home.  Though I do like these mushrooms..they are cute!

Until next time...♥

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So pretty and a perfect photo - you are so clever. Wonder if someone is trying to tell you something with all these mushrooms......

Thimbleanna said...

Jane! That's a GORGEOUS picture!!!!

Shirley said...

That is the Stokie Genes coming through Jane. What great luck to have such a facility at your daughter's school. Looks mighty fine to me. X

Sarah said...

Cute mushroom! At least they can go in the garden and not collect dust inside.