Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back to Quilting…

I have another freebie for you!  This time it’s for a Free Modern Quilt Pattern eBook from McCall’s Quilting.  There are three bright and easy patterns included all in full colour with instructions.   

I quite like the look of “Baubles and Beads” and can see that being another great stash buster for my 2 1/2” strips.  If you fancy your own copy pop over on over HERE.

Lastly, I wanted to share a picture of the drag-race car that my daughter made at school.  I’d like you to take particular notice of the design…hmm what does that make you think of?

Liz, are you impressed?  Those are feathers!  I have been doodling feathers on the edges of newspapers, backs of envelopes and bottoms of grocery lists and I guess DD2 noticed!  I’ll make a quilter of her yet!! :o)

Have a good weekend!

Until next time...♥

4 comments:

Liz said...

Liz loves feathers, yes I do!

Little Busy Bee said...

Thanks for the tip!

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- very good. The acorn .... LOL!

Shirley said...

It's in the genes. I think a quilter is in the making. She definitely has it.