Sunday, December 09, 2012

Christmas Crafting…

Just under a week ago I mentioned that I had entered Holiday Making Mode and I can tell you about the first things I made.  In the latest issue of Mollie Makes they had lots of beautiful ideas, but the one that caught my eye and looked the most achievable were some badges made from covered buttons.  A quick look on eBay found me a seller that had 10 self-covering buttons at a reasonable price and with them delivered in just a couple of days I knew I could get something made quickly before the rush of the season.

I made 3 reindeer badges and used fun foam for the antlers…

and three robins…

They weren’t difficult to make and will make excellent stocking stuffers :o)

Until next time...♥

15 comments:

Ellyn said...

those are adorable! can't wait to get my hands on that issue of Mollie Makes (about a month later here in the states)

Gertie Pye said...

Love the little robins! Very very cute x

SuperMomNoCape said...

Love the reindeer and robins... just so cute.

Gramma Rita said...

Love those little robins! :)

Val said...

These are just darling!!!

Janet said...

Very cute!!

Timi said...

What a good idea! I like them all! :o)

Thimbleanna said...

Those are adorable! I need to see if we have that edition of Mollie Makes on our newstands!

Frances Arnold said...

What fun little gifts!!

Poppyprint said...

Oh my gosh, the are the adorablist!! What a great project for teens, too.

sewkalico said...

Just been trying to catch up on your blog. As always such lovely photos (loved your Autumn ones!!) And you have been busy! Well done Jane!

Lynda said...

The adges turned out beautifully! I especially like the reindeer with pink antlers!

Quilt Guru said...

Oooooh! Or, perhaps I should say Hoooooo! I love the owl hand warmers on the front cover. Any chance I can get a copy of the pattern?
Glenna
XXOO

Karen said...

So cute! I LOVE the robins!

Michele Pacey said...

those are totally cute! lucky stocking owners, gosh!