Wednesday, July 18, 2012

112 in 2012 (#17)..knitters you might want to look away.

Just a quick picture to add to the 112 Challenge

One morning last week this fellow was sitting in the hall blending in quite nicely with the wooden floor when my youngest spied him and a rescue operation began.  Why is it that these things require your attention when you are running late for school and really don’t have time to stop to analyse whether or not it is injured!  Just the same, we did take the time to take a few pictures and I was thrilled to catch one while it was sticking its tongue out.  A bit gross, but yet strangely fascinating!

#45 Fluffy furry or hairy (moth)

Until next time...♥

10 comments:

Katie said...

Kind of creepy? Yes. Really amazing? YES!!!!

Timi said...

It IS fascinating!!! I've never seen it so close before! :o)

Terry said...

It's rather beautiful, in a freakish sort of way! LOL

Julie in the Barn said...

Great close-up. I suppose these guys have an important place in the scheme of things but I still prefer they stay off my flowers and my woolen clothing. And they should definitely stay outside.

black bear cabin said...

we are big fans of moths around here...always rescuing them from the sink, etc...love that you captured his probiscis hanging out :) too cute! i love the furry little guys...but now i am reminded of all the photos im behind on for the 112 in 2012! Maybe ill post a few today :)

Katie said...

That's impressive! The photo, not the moth. :-)

Gill said...

Wow! I love the photo AND the moth!

Thimbleanna said...

Ewwwwww!
That's an awesome picture though!!!

Jackie said...

Oh my! I keep scrolling down past the picture but I really don't like moths. And then I scroll up because your photo is so wonderful - sharp and clear and doesn't miss a detail. WOW!

Kitty said...

That's a great macro, Jane! x