Along with that, I’m still working on my Sew into Solids project and have pressed all the HST…all 120 of them. (See I did show them to you after all!) I just need to clip the dog ears and I’ll be good to go :o)
I’ve also rummaged around in the orphan box and found 5 blocks left over from when I made my Crossed Canoe Quilt. They will get finished and made into a little Linus Quilt.
During this week while I was busy with all this productivity, Karen awarded me the Liebster Award. She didn’t realize I didn't qualify (I have over 200 followers) but I thought I’d jump in and award it on to a few blogs that do ;o)
Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
Here are the rules for the Liebster blog award:
1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Pink and Barbara - Quilter who uses lovely soft colours.
- Willowbeck Designs - UK Quilter who uses modern fabrics and makes really pretty things with them.
- Englating - makes the most beautiful items.
- Judi Knits and Sews - UK Quilter and fellow 112 in 2012 participant.
- The Cuddle Quilter - A fellow Canadian and Quilter.
- Curiously Intertwined - documents fabulous photographs towards here 365 Project!
(If you have done your math, you’ll see I’ve awarded 6 bloggers to make up for my disqualification :o)
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. List 5 random facts that people don’t know about you.
- I’m allergic to eggs and have learnt how to make cake and cookies with instant potato! (..and no you can’t taste it!)
- I won 3rd prize for best sailor when I was a teenager.
- I once sent a birthday card to Don Johnson in the height of his Miami Vice career… I often wonder if he ever saw it!?
- It’s a toss-up if my favourite song is Footloose or Copacabana.
- I’m picky about peanut butter…I like it on toast, but not in cookies! YUK!