Friday, June 29, 2012

Cheddar Cheese and Crackers…

Some of you commented on this post that you liked the quilt in the last picture. It is in fact my variation of Lori's Cheese and Crackers Quilt from a Sew-along that she host a few years ago.

It’s just made up with little scraps (1 1/2” squares) and the finished quilt is about 24” x 24”.

I thought I’d finish it and pass it along to Lynda for Project Linus.  It will serve someone well and is better to be out there than to be finished and stuffed into a closet. :o)

Until next time....

6 comments:

Terry said...

That will make a lovely quilt for a little someone that needs some love! :0)

Gale, Ky quilter said...

That is so cute and how sweet of you to donate it. Quilts can heal, I know. Thanks for sharing. :)

Kitty said...

It's lovely - and you are so generous. x

Miriam said...

Love your version of CC and C. Lots of wonderful fabrics there. It is amazing how different a quilt will look with different fabrics!
That little quilt will make someone very happy.

Lynda said...

The quilt is lovely, and will delight a baby and mum! Thanks so much Jane.

Nanette Merrill said...

I love it. I love it love it love it.