Saturday, June 30, 2012

112 in 2012 (#16)

Over half way through 2012 and I’m also over 1/2 through my “112 in 2012” project.  So far I have 58 pictures taken and categorised! …I’m rather pleased about that :o)

#48 Old

#23 Technology - It may be old, but it was at the start of technology :o)

#16 Balls or Spheres - Sun-kissed Marbles :o)

#22 Embellished or Fancy - How would you like this for a bathroom suite?  Beats the avocado range from the 1960's :o) Taken at the Gladstone Pottery Museum at the toilet museum!  (…and now I know A WHOLE LOT more about toilets than I ever wanted to!)

Until next time....

7 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Sometimes I miss the old typewriters....fun photos. Where did you get this list?

Shirley said...

You should be flushed with pride at your latest photo's!!!

The Cozy Quilter said...

For a minute, I thought you took that picture in your bathroom! great pictures once again!

katelnorth said...

I hate to count how many I've posted so far (or not posted, as the case may be) - maybe this summer I'll manage to get through a good chunk of them! Yours look great - they always do.

black bear cabin said...

theres an actual toilet museum?!? :) i would probably enjoy that! i have really fallen behind on this challenge...perhaps its time to get back in the game now that the fire is in 100% contained in my neighborhood. Great photos as always Jane :) cheers~

Thimbleanna said...

HAHA -- IS there that much to know about toilets LOL? Your photos are gorgeous. I seem to have fallen off the photo challenge bandwagon -- I'm going to have to go your route in 2013 as I do miss taking the photos!

Karen said...

Great pictures, Jane!