Thursday, June 21, 2012

112 in 2012 (#14)

I've been snapping away taking pictures over the last month, but have neglected getting them posted on flickr and here for my “112 in 2012”...so today is the day in which I get caught up :o)

#19 Music - Taken during the parade for the Jubilee.

#17 Hill Mountain or Slope - Taken at Burton Dassett during some interesting moody weather.

#26 Narrow Depth of Field - This would have made a good  #102 - Vanishing Point too, but I've already done that one :o)

#108 Legs - Who can resist baby chubby legs?

#11 Headwear - Jubilee headwear

Until next time....

10 comments:

sarapatch said...

WONDERFUL photos!!!!
Hi Sara

susan said...

Great photos, and I love the last one!

Terry said...

Nice photos! I love the hilltop and the train tracks! :0)

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful as always Jane!

Timi said...

My favorites are No2 and No3 and the last one :o)! But to be honest I like all! :o)

Quilter Kathy said...

Fab Fotos!

Ellyn said...

your pictures are always so awesome! Three weeks and I will be in London, wish we had been there for the Jubilee celebration!

Jennie said...

Oooh what a great idea, and lovely photos to boot. Now I have to go see where Burton Dassett is and how I can get there

Kim said...

I watched as much of the Jubilee celebration as was made available here in MN. What a wonderful celebration! As always, fantastic photography. :-D

Michele Pacey said...

Cool photos. The one on the Hill with the moody weather is amazing, and you're right, who doesn't love chubby baby legs? So cute!