Saturday, June 02, 2012

112 in 2012 (#13)

Bunty if you are reading this only look at the first 4 pictures! You won't like the last one :o)

#38 Female or Feminine
Love it when you catch a lovely picture without trying too hard.

#70 Golden
The golden light coming through the kitchen when this pizza came out of the oven was too beautiful not to photograph :o)

#90 Purple
Chive Flower…so delicate

#84 Before & After
I've been taking pictures of this tree through the year.  I have Winter, Spring and Summer and will get Autumn later in the year.

#79 Insect or Spider
This was only about a 1/4" in size, but I managed to catch it while he/she was webmaking last weekend.

Until next time....

8 comments:

mkhquilts said...

The photo with the purple flower is just so beautiful! The close up with the spider is pretty great too! Great job!

Frances Arnold said...

I like them all....even the spider....as long as he is outside!!!!

Shirley said...

I stripped my bed Friday morning and there under the pillow was a squashed spider!!! Great photo's. Don't mind spiders so long as they are not anywhere near me.

Sandra said...

That first photo is beautiful - very special.

Timi said...

I like all your photos!! The spider, too :o)!

Thimbleanna said...

They're all beautiful! Well, except maybe for that last one LOL!

Kitty said...

Gorgeous photos - even the spider! x

Leanne said...

Great snaps as always.