Almost...does that count? I almost got all the units made for my Sew into Solids quilt done… (smiling sheepishly)
The baskets have been next to the machine and I’ve been pulling out a few strips at a time when I have 10 minutes to get the ball rolling. The strip sets are all done and just need to be cut into their respective segments and then I’ll be cooking with gas :o)
Others in the group have been quite a bit more productive than me.
- Katherine has her top done, which considering she waiting f-o-r-e-v-e-r for her fabrics is rather impressive.
- Cinzia is working on the binding on her quilt…in her gazebo..Montreal must be having some nice weather!!
- Kirsten used solids in her Zakka Style mug rug.
- Amy has completed her Fire & Ice quilt which is stunning!
- and Liz completed several quilts this week one of which was a trip around the world in solids. She didn’t make it, but she quilted it and did a fantastic job!
Until next time....