Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Project Linus

Acouple of weeks ago Lynda organized a Project Linus Sewing Day in a local village hall.  I went along to show my support and offer a hand towards getting some of the tops Lynda had basted and ready for quilting.  I managed to baste 2 quilts while I was there and took a further one home along with some blocks that needed completing.  I’m sure when I take these things on I’m counting on having 36 hours in my day to get all that sewing done!

Luckily as all the quilts I took home were on the smallish size they were quick to complete.  Two of them were panels and this is the 3rd which is very sweet and will be perfect for a little girl.  I’m just working on sewing down the binding and then that will go back to Lynda.

Until next time....

3 comments:

susan said...

Well done you and I am sure the quilts will be hugely appreciated.

YankeeQuilter said...

Very nice...great of you to pitch in!

sewkalico said...

It is a shame that we don't have 36 hours in every day!!! We would certainly make the most of it!