Another week gone and another round-up on the Sew into Solids Group. This week I thought I’d make a couple of mosaics from the pictures being posted in the group. As you can see below we have some wonderful work being added. 1. Ironwork* Quilt Top, 2. Don't Touch Me, 3. Fire and Ice, 4. Sew into Solids 1st Blues Block
Now that you’ve seen their work, how about popping by their blogs and seeing what else they have been up to :o)
- Sandi has posted the next part to the Ironwork Quilt Along.
- Amanda has done a fabulous primary quilt but needs help deciding what colour thread to use for the quilting.
- Amy is looking for ideas on how to quilt her Fire and Ice quilt.
- Katherine’s fabric finally arrived and she has started piecing her blocks.
In this next group…
- Scrapendipity Designs has been cutting lots and lots of squares for her quilt…500+ in fact!
- M-R (who does some beautiful work with solids) made a fabulous purple and yellow block for her 99 Modern Blocks .
- Katherine I’m sure has more to share today so make sure you pop by and say hello.
- and lastly Plum and June is a new-to-me blog and has some lovely projects on the go.
Until next time....