As a result, the quilt grew very quickly, but I don't think the visual effect was as good as the others who used 2 1/2" strips..like Lynda and Liz.
Just the same I think it will make a good Linus quilt and I'm sure will bring some warmth and comfort to someone.
As you may remember I have already started a second one in 2" strips and I'm loving the results! It is currently 54" square, but I've got a plan to make it larger :o)
In other news I have ordered my solid fabric ready for the Sew into Solids challenge. I can't wait to reveal my plans and colour scheme to you... I just hope it looks as good in real life as it does in my head! :o)
Until next time....