Thursday, February 09, 2012

112 in 2012 (#5)

Here are my next three entries for the 112 in 2012 challenge.  In my last post I told you about the weather and the need to pull the winter gear out of the cupboards to play in the snow.  DD1 has these wonderful mitts that just scream "Canada" and I thought they would be perfect for entry #36.



#36 Represent the title of a song in your image
Oh Canada....
(National Anthem)


For this next one I had no idea when I would catch someone taking a picture and be in the right place and the right time to catch it...but I didn't have to wait too long when DH was messing with the camera on the tablet.



#81 Shoot the Shooter
All of the shooter you can see are his thumbs on the edge of the tablet... Just the same I thought it was a neat effect and I'm thrilled with the results.


This next one is pretty straight forward...Starts with 'T'  Can't guess?  :o)
It's a love-apple of course!



#40 Something beginning with T
Tomatoes...

Until next time....

10 comments:

Lizzie said...

Lovely shots as usual Jane, love the 'shoot the shooter'...
Lizzie
xxx

Katherine said...

Fabulous shots, Jane! Love shoot the shooter. Well done.

Quilter Kathy said...

Have to say I love the mittens!!

Thimbleanna said...

You just get better and better Jane. I love the Shoot the Shooter photo!

Timi said...

The first photo is super idea!!!
You have beautiful daughters :o)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jane - now I'll be singing the Canadian National Anthem for the rest of the day! And I'm not Canadian - I'm originally from Detroit, just across the river from Windsor, we heard "OH Canada" a lot there.

Love your photography!

Pamela in SOMD

Liz said...

2 out of 3 are red... lovely

Helen said...

Gorgeous photos as well Jane. I love the tomato one! Than you for popping over to my blog too,
Love Helen xxx

susan said...

Oh, we've got the Olympic mits and they are fab!!

Liz@Violet Posy said...

LOVE the Canadian mittens!