Wednesday, January 25, 2012

112 in 2012 (#3)

Another set of pictures for the 112 in 2012 Challenge.
As January comes to a close I'm rather pleased with how many pictures I took. Normally January is a rather blue month, but this year I conscientiously decided I wasn't going to let it get me down.  It has helped that we've had some sunny days and I've made sure to grab the camera and my children when inspiration has struck! :o)


#74 Backlit
I like her reflection in the glass too...
Taken when the sun decided to make a rare appearance...


#88 Silhouette
Slightly tweaked in Gimp to increase the glow. Taken during the busy morning school run.
(one should always have a camera handy!...and be prepared to have "Mom, are you done taking pictures?" chiming in the background) :o)


#24 Black & White Portrait
Caught during an impromptu "photo shoot..."

Until next time....

6 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely photos, Jane. I usually find January glum, also, and have discovered that knitting is a good cure. Glad to see you worked through it!

Timi said...

Very nice photos!!!
You are right: January is a rather blue month, but I am glad you enjoy taking photos :o)!(and sharing with us...:o)))

Katherine said...

Jane, your photos are always so amazing and these are no exception. Thank you for sharing the beauty you always capture with your camera.

Thimbleanna said...

Great photos Jane! Good for you for sticking with it -- I need to get going!

Barb said...

Wonderful photos.....the last one was one of my favorite.

Tanya said...

Beautiful daughter captured wonderfully by your extreme talent.