Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Christmas Delights

With Christmas right around the corner, we have been busy little elves in the kitchen making tasty treats.  DD1 saw this post on Adventures in Savings and we both knew we had to give it a try.  Anything that combines chocolate, peppermint and marshmallows together has to be "a good thing"!


DD1 did all the work and I stood by with my camera to document the tasty unfolding. I also had a play with the video feature on my camera and made this little "artsy" video...I hope you like it.



Not long to go before the man in the red suit comes down the chimney.  Hope all your preparations are coming together :o)


Until next time....

11 comments:

Toni said...

Yum Yum! You may have convinced me to enter the kitchen to make these Jane, they look delicious. Merry Christmas to you all, toni xxx

Timi said...

Oh!! They look soooo delicious!!! Yummy :o)!
Thanks for the video!!!

Sue-Anne said...

They look great and I loved the video!!!

Jackie said...

Great idea, quick easy, yummy! Love the little video!

Terry said...

Those look so yummy! And so pretty too! Well done! :0)

Thimbleanna said...

That's an awesome video Jane! I've never used the video on my camera. What do you use to edit the photos and add the music?

Lina said...

Great video, your assistant makes it look so easy! My children would love them.

Bonnie said...

Love these treats. They look do-able which is saying a lot this time of year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Shirley said...

They look so yummy. Kirstie may want to come and film you making them. Mind you, she may eat them all herself. Lovely idea for a little gift.

black bear cabin said...

the video was sweet, and i liked your choice of music! very nice :)

Nanette Merrill said...

I want to make them, too!