Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wild Animal Wednesday

Last weekend when I was at Aston University in Birmingham waiting for my DD1 to come out of a conference, I happened to spy these adorable baby Canadian geese.  Both Mom and Dad were keeping a watchful eye, but I managed to get close enough to snap a picture.  This was taken with my point and shoot which lives in my handbag for moments like this.



I couldn't help think of the Abbey Road Album as they crossed my path...
Seems Katie thought so too when she snapped her picture of her local geese...
Great minds and all that :o)



Until next time...

14 comments:

Timi said...

Lovely photos :o)!!!

Metanoia said...

awww duckies! So cute!!

rubyslipperz said...

zeee wee duckeez look so cute! and so soft! thanks for sharing your photos!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

What great photos. Whenever I use my point and shoot on animals I only ever seem to get their back end as they move off before it actually clicks. And I never remember to put it onto Sport mode in time either.

*karendianne. said...

Awww, how happy!!!

Katherine said...

great shots!
I need to follow your lead with keeping a camera at hand where ever I go - just so I can have a chance at a moment like this (not saying I will get the great shots you do, Jane, but I'm gonna try!;o)

sewkalico said...

I used to live on Abbey Road so while living there I bought the album cover which I was going to frame and hang on the wall - but I never did!!

Anina said...

There a lots of baby geese around here right now too. And yesterday I saw a baby rabbit. I love baby animals.

Ali Honey said...

Your right it does remind me of Abbey Road - it's the long stride or spreed skinny legs....but they are walking the wrong way...right to left.
Great photo.

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had your camera with you, those are just soooooo cute.

Leanne said...

Too cute I want one.

Thimbleanna said...

What adorable pictures! We usually have several Canadian geese families around here in the spring and I'd love to be able to get some fun road crossing shots!

Karen said...

Cute! I saw goslings this week at the zoo. Don't you just want to take 'em home and cuddle? :)

Katie said...

Love your "Beatles"! :-)