Friday, March 04, 2011

Works in Progress...

The problem with half-term is there is no time for blogs!  However, that said, I did manage to get some sewing done.  If you remember back on this post I talked about the Lynne Edwards Sampler Quilt.  I have managed to complete another block.  This time a Mariner's Compass.



Also I have joined in on the SewHappy Quilt Along.  February was the first month (here) and I've got all the pieces cut and have started to sew them together.  I just hope the Quilt Police don't turn up and scold me for not having them done in February! :o)  This is the Link to March's Blocks (here)


Until next time...

8 comments:

Quiet Quilter said...

Lovely block! I am still working my courage up to try points!

Timi said...

It will be a beautiful quilt! To sew or to blog? It's difficult...But I am glad you do both :o)!
Have a nice weekend!!!

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful. Trust me....I won't call the quilt police!

Sarah Jayne said...

Good points Jane.
I'm sure the Quilt Police will turn a blind eye. LOL

*karendianne. said...

Those fabrics in your Mariner's Compass are fantabulous!!!

Linda Mullen said...

that is just stunning!

Lynda said...

You are so brave showing your Mariner's Compass in close-up! I don't think mine would stand such close scrutiny!

Lina said...

Looks incredible. I can't imagine ever being patient enough to work on something this detailed and intricate!