Saturday, November 06, 2010

Happy November...

It wasn't my intention to take so long to post after Halloween, but this week seems to have run away from me.  I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that we have completely gutted our kitchen this week and I've been a little distracted with deliveries and all.  Luckily this hasn't slowed my sewing down much and really it has been my stress buster activity during it all.  The sewing hasn't been too complicated...just crumb blocks.  I now have a nice stack of red, blue, green and yellow ones which will eventually make 3 quilts for Project Linus.



Speaking of Project Linus.  Remember this post?  From computer to fabric here is the top!  I'm really thrilled with how closely this matches its computer counterpart.  I grabbed this quick pic of it this morning, but had to do some careful editing to conceal the almighty mess in the background.  Anyone that has every renovated their kitchen must know what I'm on about! LOL
Until next time...

8 comments:

Contented Caroline said...

That is one lovely quilt Jane - well done for getting it completed so quickly. Hope the kitchen renovation doesn't take too long and your family can resume normality again!!! Happy November to you too - where did October go????

Timi said...

I love these flowers!!! beautiful quilt!
Have a nice week end :o)!

Vicki ♥ said...

Your quilt has turned out really lovely. Hope your kitchen reno is all done before Christmas.
One thing I would like to know is where did you get your stamp that you put on the pictures from? Did you make it yourself? Its fabulous and I have been looking for one like this.

Lynda said...

The flower quilt looks fabulous! Yet another chance to show what you can do with scraps!

YankeeQuilter said...

Great little quilt. Kitchen renovation can be more stressful than moving! Lots of deep breaths and cups of tea...

Margaret said...

Did I read the word scrap ? Wow you have made an everlasting comforter.

sewkalico said...

Looks lovely!! Good luck with the kitchen reno (been there, done that arrgghh!!)

Jackie said...

Love the quilt top and know it will be greatly appreciated!

Good luck on the kitchen renovations! You've certainly picked a busy time of year to do it. I hope it's done quickly and I hope you share pics!