Monday, September 27, 2010

GO! GO! Accuquilt WINNER!!!

I'm so excited to announce the winner of the Go! Accuquilt Cutter!


That points to Autumn from Autumn Asks Why!  Yeah!!!

I'm so pleased for Autumn because look what she posted at the beginning of the month...she has been lusting and coveting an Accuquilt!  Well Autumn, you needn't lust anymore.  Look out for an email from me with details on how to claim your prize.  Congratulations!!!



This has been so much fun.  Many thanks for all those that played.  I enjoyed visiting all your blogs and "meeting" new friends. 

Now...for all my United Kingdom readers...I have something very special in store tomorrow...so make sure you check back and see what that might be...


Until next time...

10 comments:

Ali said...

Sounds like one of those instances when the winner was just meant to be!

Vicki W said...

Oh, that's perfect! Congratulations Autumn!

Anne said...

Congratulations to Autumn. A well deserved winner! :o)

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congratulations to Autumn! :-)

Timi said...

Congratulations to Autumn!!! It's sooo great that she is the winner :o)!

Rafael's Mum said...

Congratulations Autumn! Enjoy!!

autumnesf said...

I must say...hours later I am STILL in shock!!!! This is like one of my all time favorite days of my life! NOt kidding!! Thank you so much for the give away and thanks for the congrats from your readers. I am one very very happy lady!

Shirley said...

Well done to Autumn. It is so exciting to win something and in this case it is going to a really deserving home.
Love Shirley.x

kelley said...

Congrats Autumn! Wishing you much fun with your cutting and stitching...

Lynda said...

I'm so glad the prize went to someone who thoroughly deserves it! Thanks for my chance to win, Jane.