Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Upon my daughter's request...a NEW Sun Hat...

Would you believe that the original hat post in 2007 is the most popular post on my blog?  I wonder if this post will be as popular?  LOL  I have made my daughter a NEW sun hat.  She wanted something that she could wear when she was wearing a pony tail.  Once again I used the Wildthings software to draft the pattern and I'm thrilled with it.  I think the only thing I might do differently next time would be to make the length of the wedges a little longer...but other than that it is a perfect fit!





Just love the bunnies on the fabric!!



Until next time...

10 comments:

Terry said...

Great new hat! :0)

Fiona said...

Love it - and I'm sure your daughter does too!

Mad about Craft said...

Lovely new hat, very clever! I hope your daughter enjoys wearing such a unique piece.

YankeeQuilter said...

Great Hat! I can see why she wanted another...

paula, the quilter said...

I, too, love the Wildthings software. Cute hat.

Jackie said...

It's a gorgeous hat! My son had some handmade hats made by someone else when he was young. He loved them!

Angie said...

Fabulous! I am very impressed...

Contented Caroline said...

Very cute Jane. Love the colours.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Jane -- it's ADORABLE!

annabelle said...

Hi Jane, what a lovely hat. The colours are just great. I just love your blog...I have been looking for inspiration on the net for my new blogging and creating life (annabelleserendipity.blogspot.com) and am so pleased to have found you! There are so many truly talented people out there - it makes me wonder how on earth I will ever compete. Thanks for letting me visit.