Thursday, August 26, 2010

A little more sewing going on...

Jumping on the gathered clutch wagon..I have made two clutches using Noodlehead's Tutorial.  It was so easy to put together and the zip with the fabrics ends finished it perfectly.  You can see a wonderful assortment of clutches here on flickr.



I also went on a luggage tag making spree so our bags would look amazing and identifiable on the luggage carousel.  If they survive the trip..and I remember, I'll tell you how I made them...



Bon Voyage!



Until next time...

11 comments:

Liz said...

Have a good holiday Jane and family. It sounds as if you are jetting off to the sun, the labels look lovely and should make reclaimimg bags easier. Sadly I have no use for them this year as I am staying in raining Rugby. :-( X

Timi said...

I like your luggage tag! Great idea!

Ali said...

Happy travels! Love the luggage tags - they'd make the best gifts, wouldn't they?

Angie said...

Oh A holiday??? What's that like? ha ha ha. Where you going? Enquiring minds would like to know... wherever it is I hope you thoroughly enjoy every minute of it!

Thimbleanna said...

Have a Wonderful trip Jane -- love the clutches and luggage tags!

Contented Caroline said...

All looks lovely Jane - I'll bet you've been having a great summer break with the girls - not long until school time again!!!

Janet said...

Those are wonderful luggage tags - what a great idea! Like your clutches too. Have a great trip!

Stina said...

Have a nice trip.. wherever you are going..:o)) Love the cute tags you made... just what one needs!!!! ANd the pouches.. love them..:O)

theodora said...

those are so pretty and smart, my mom always ties a red strip of fabric and we identify them he bags right away no one else has them.

Vicki said...

Sweet luggage tags! The clutch looks great, too.

Tanya said...

Your luggage tags are beautiful. I have made some for my friends but I don't have my own set yet!!! I'll have to think about that before next summer!