Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you "face" it?

It all started with this American Express commercial.  I first saw it on Thimbleanna's blog..who saw it on Miss Jean's blog....and then I started to see them looking at me!  The faces around the house!  Following on from those before me I've photographed a few that I found..perhaps you might like to join in...can you "face" it? 



I love the long nose on this one...



Or how about these three staring at me!



The quiet but "bright" one that lives in the kitchen



Or this friendly face...which BTW got my eldest thinking I'd lost the plot when she found me in the bathroom with the camera!



I do like this one...he'll keep "track" of you if you start "mousing" around!




Until next time...

18 comments:

Loralynn said...

Cute!

bellsjo said...

Yes, I am doing it now as well!

Joanna said...

very cool. my 3 year old just made me show him the clip about 5 times. :)

Terry said...

Cute! So it's OK to see faces but not to hear voices?? LOL

Maria said...

I'm looking for that faces in my house all the afternoon! LOL

Kitty said...

Excellent! x

Joy said...

I saw that on Thimbleanna's too he he .... kinda changes the way you look at things don't it LOL!?!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Doodlebug Gail said...

Cool - now I'll be looking for faces too!

Karen said...

Great faces Jane!

Victoria said...

very clever!

soggibottom said...

AND YOU LOVE SIMON's CAT X X X

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha! Great finds Jane. I especially love your pinocchio and your mouse!!!

Sarah Jayne said...

Very funny Jane - I'm getting a bit twitchy now and think I'm being watched LOL

Lynda said...

Very silly - and great fun!

Juliann said...

great photos! I love it when people pay attention like this

Rhonda said...

Now you've got me looking for faces....hehehehe

sewmuchfun4 said...

I love the photographs on your blog and you found some awesome faces! You might like this blog because it is pictures of "faces" that people submit for posting.

http://faceahoy.wordpress.com/

:) Ann

amy smart said...

This commercial is my kids' favorite and I have to admit, mine too.

I love the faces you've found at your house. The sink is my fave!