Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What my weekend consisted of...

This weekend I managed to get started on part 3 of Lori's Doll-quilt-a-long.  As you can see I've only managed to get as far as 4 patches, but they will eventually become 16 patches.  It was nice to get some of the strips in my 1 1/2" box into use.



My weekend also consisted of writing and publishing the newsletter for my sewing group.  January is particularly busy as we issue annual date cards to all our members.  This year I printed, cut and folded over 130 of them.  No need to feel sympathy though, I really enjoy this kind of thing and it gave me something to do while the rest of the family watched the football match.



Until next time...

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Busy...busy!

Liz said...

Loving the new look blog and the one you recomended yesterday, didn't I say portion control was the key!
Looking forward to Saturday, where portion control and Rocheberrie cake do not belong in the same sentence:-)

Karen said...

Cute! I have to ask: is that your lens or did you photoshop that top pic? Love it.

Connie W said...

Long time no comment from me so I'm stopping by to say hello. I love your blog design. Hugs :)

sewkalico said...

Looks like you are a member of a wonderfully active group.

Lucy said...

Hi Jane, Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your comment. I love your pictures so much. How do you make these with the round corners? I like it