Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lutterworth Piecemakers Quilt Show

This morning, my mom, my DD1 and I went to the Lutterworth Piecemakers Quilt Show at the Walcote Village Hall.  There was such a variety of quilts to look at and many friends to catch up with.



So much to look at!



So much talent!



Another quilt as a result of the Rocheberie Mystery Quilt Day.  I love how bright and cheery it is.



Love all the blues in this quilt.



This quilt made by a very talented lady is so Christmassey  (is that a word???) 
Just makes you want to curl up in front of the fire with some hot chocolate.



I love the colours Lynda used in this



This quilt was all hand-pieced and hand-quilted!  Just beautiful!

Until next time...


10 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the Christmas quilt...what a talented group of ladies. thanks for the photos!

Heleen said...

It all looks so pretty, I love the one with the hearts.

black bear cabin said...

what a pretty show...thanks for sharing the pics!

Goosey said...

I love them all but the Dresden fan...my favourite!

Gina said...

What a great show . Thank you for the pics

Love and hugs Gina xxx

sewkalico said...

Thanks for a gorgeous show and tell! looks like a great show.

Quilter Kathy said...

Enjoyed the quilt show! Thanks!

jovaliquilts said...

Such lovely quilts! Hard to pick a favorite, but a blue and white snowflake quilt is on my list of things to make ... someday!

Lynda said...

Your photos are so much better than mine!

Tanya said...

That's a lovely feathered star isn't it. Reminds me that I really ought to get back to quilting the one I've made!