Sunday, June 07, 2009

From a Miss to a Mrs...

It was Caroline's big day yesterday and I popped over to the evening reception to say hello and best wishes.  Quite comically, I walked into a different wedding reception first and wondered if I got the day wrong!  Luckily the staff pointed me in the right direction and I found the happy couple.  Although the weather of the day was dreary, Caroline and her new husband certainly found the silver lining in those clouds and didn't let the weather dampen their mood.  The rain stopped long enough for pictures by the lake at the beautiful Dunchurch Park where they had their reception and Caroline tells me some quite funny pictures of her in wellingtons (boots) were taken too.  I look forward to seeing those!  But for now you'll have to settle for one of me and Caroline.  It's very rare that I get in front of the camera..so many thanks to the DD1 who took the picture :o)



Until next time...

7 comments:

Lynda said...

What a lovely picture! Caroline looks fabulous, and I look forward to seeing the wellies pictures when she returns from honeymoon!

Caroline said...

Just found (and voted for) your blog through the Dorset Cereal Little Blog Awards and think it's lovely! So, being as I'm just up the road in Leamington I thought I'd say hi!

Hi! :D

Thimbleanna said...

You're such a cutie Jane! I hope Caroline will let you share the welly pictures -- they'd be fantastic to see!

sewkalico said...

You both look gorgeous!!

Joy said...

Oh I just love weddings !!! Caroline looks angelic :o) ... I'd love to see the welly piccies though, what a scream!!! Lovely to see your smiling face too :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Kelly O. said...

Her dress is stunning!

scrapworking said...

How nice to see you! Lovely bride too. I've been following your blog for a bit and even ordered the garden club quilt book to see what it was all about. May get around to making bits of it along with you! Thanks for being an inspiration.

Sharon in FL (US)