Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Odd quote of the day and other things...


"No, you don't want to squish the spider with the pliers!"



Huh? you might be asking?  Well, it's not that unusual a statement if I tell you I work with 2-3 year olds and that they discovered a spider amongst some twigs we had brought in from outside.  I had to laugh!  It's not every day you can string those words together in a sentence!  But with the twigs in a box next to the toy toolbox...these things are possible :o)

Lastly I wanted to share this picture I took last weekend at a fancy dress birthday party...I thought they looked cute all lined up in a row.  Amazingly not 2 girls had the same dress on!



Until next time...

6 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Those are very smart children. It's much better to smash the spider with a shoe LOL!

Kitty said...

I love the things kids say - they're so honest. That photo is gorgeous. x

Connie W said...

Kiddos can be SOooo funny!
WONDERFUL PHOTO!

holly said...

That is so funny. It is amazing the things they think to say. Joshua has me giggling all the time.
Cute picture. A bunch of princesses.

YankeeQuilter said...

How cute are the little girls in fancy dress!

paula, the quilter said...

This quote reminded me of an old album by Firesign Theatre: Don't Crush that Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers