Friday, March 13, 2009

I've got my copy!!

You know that sound of the post when it lands with a thud?...that sound that you know is different than the usual thud of bills and junk mail?  ...that sound that you know means go make tea and curl up with the latest magazine...well I heard it today and guess what arrived....



My copy of QuiltMania arrived today featuring not one but 2 great quilters.  If you've been skipping around the quilting blogs then Bonnie and Lucy are no strangers to you.  I'm really looking forward to reading every word with a cup of tea...or two.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Pam said...

How exciting! Lucky you -- I have seen the magazine on a number of blogs now. I wonder if I can find it in Canada. I will have to look.

Kitty said...

I don't 'know' either of those two ladies, so I'm off to check them out now! Thanks for that, and enjoy your magazine! x