Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A couple more for Linus...

I'm finally making my way through the tops I made for Project Linus. These two quilts were really hard to make and complete as I wasn't overly fond of the fabrics...but I do like a challenge, so did my best and I'm pleased with the outcome. If nothing else I got to practice my free-motion quilting.







Until next time...

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Wonderful quilts for a wonderful charity!

YankeeQuilter said...

The repro feedsacks are so cute...they will be loved!

Lynda said...

You have done really well with those rather strange printed panels, Jane. The quilting is perfect for children's quilts - they like a bit of snuggle!

Cheryl said...

Great quilts ....so nice to find your blog!!

Tammy said...

Lovely quilts and I love the repro fabrics, so fun!!

maria said...

Great quilts. I'm half way through quilting a Linus quilt but have got sidetacked with a couple of other projects!