Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Showcasing Sunbonnet Sue...

Remember the basting from last week...Well this is what I was working on.  The center block and border blocks were part of a kit I picked up for Project Linus.  As soon as I settled everyone on to activities last Saturday I made a bee line for the sewing machine and sewed and sewed and sewed..  I love the way this turned out and I could meander forever...I've already got half the binding on and hopefully with have it finished to hand over to Lynda (the Linus lady ;o) by the weekend.



Until next time...

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Very sweet! I love it!

Ann J said...

That is soooo sweet! I am sure any little girl will fall in love with it !......Luv Ann J

willywagtail said...

I have always loved Sunbonnet Sues and this one is framed beautifully by the colours and materials in your quilt. Cherrie

YankeeQuilter said...

What a nice setting for Sue! Looks great and will be well loved I'm sure!

Katherine said...

Adorable! Such pretty colours. Any little girl would be delighted to receive this sweet quilt.

Suze said...

Simply Charming.

Suzie said...

just so adorable

petits détails said...

It's beautiful! And it must be nice to see it coming together and then almost/finally finished.

Anina said...

Look how cute she is! Love it!

maria said...

Hi, just found your lovely blog. I've just started making a project Linus quilt. Have you done any before? If so has it all gone ok?
Maria