Monday, January 12, 2009

The postman didn't have to ring twice...



Sherry from Verry Sherry and Irish Quilting was kind enough to send me a copy of the Premier Issue of Irish Quilting and a 2009 calendar.  I was very impressed with the high quality of this magazine.  It is definitely feels more like a book...something you'd hold on to rather than recycle.  If you get a chance to get this magazine then do, you won't be disappointed.  Every page has something to inspire you.

Until next time...

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I have to get my hand on one of those!

jovaliquilts said...

Bloggers are raving about that magazine, but I don't think we can get it "across the pond." Bummer!

lovestitches said...

That bit about quilts made for kids by kids sounds really interesting! I love getting magazines in the mail, they're so much fun!

Connie W said...

How nice to get some quilt material for reading from a friend!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims and Gardens said...

I love getting my quilting magazines, never have seen this one. Thanks for sharing, enjoy!

Contented Caroline said...

Lucky you Jane - looks good.

YankeeQuilter said...

Thanks for the recommendation...somehow I think I may be able to get that magazine when I am back in Boston!

VerrySherry said...

Thank you Jane, I'm always inspired by your blog!!