Friday, November 21, 2008

A bit of stitchery...

After completely such a long project I decided the next thing to work on would be quick...and little something for me.  I grabbed Helen's Armchair Caddy Pattern (which was part of the 2008 Angel Swap) earlier this fall and decided it would be the perfect thing to work on in the evenings.  I could really get into this stitchery thing...




Best wishes for the weekend...I have Rocheberie tomorrow and the speaker is Stephanie Redfern.  Should be an interesting talk and just the perfect thing to do on what is suppose to be a frigid Saturday!  Those of us in th UK are set to have a cold one...and the BBC's map of England looked like it was covered by a giant snowball for Sunday's forecast!  Glad I'll be able to sit inside with a cup of hot chocolate!

7 comments:

Lynda said...

There's nothing like a bit of hand sewing to do in front of the tv in the winter months. Great relaxation - and even better if it's something quickly finished!

Contented Caroline said...

Love your stitching Jane. I'm looking forward to Rocheberie tomorrow and have my Linus quilt ready from the Linus day in October. Looking forward to seeing you there - I may be after some blog advice - I have just started one and published a few pictures - please have a look!!

anne bebbington said...

Lucky you - I shall be shouting from the touchlines at Sarah's rugby match on Sunday afternoon but at least it is a home match so we don't have to travel too far. The stitchery looks lovely

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

I know... I love stitchery too!

Thimbleanna said...

Beautiful stitchery Jane! Enjoy your snowy Sunday!!!

Tanya said...

Your embroidery is lovely (and your photographing as always). If I could find some time I'd like to make that caddy too. Looks very doable.

Kim said...

Happy Stitching! It's hot chocolate time here, too. I'm content to be indoors stitching and sewing.