Monday, August 18, 2008

Trip to London Part I - Dr Who?

One of the great things about blogging is that you can see all sorts of sights from around the world without ever leaving home. I hope you'll indulge me for a moment while I show you some pictures from our trip to London yesterday.

My DH surprised the family with tickets to see the Dr Who Exhibition at Earls Court...as parking at North Ealing station is free on Sundays we parked there.



After a few stops on the tube we were at Earls Court



We saw the Face of Boe



The molds for making the Ood



More Ood



Rose Tyler's shoes from the episode called The Idiot's Lantern



Cyberman



DON'T BLINK



and of course A Dalek


It was a good exhibition..especially if you are a Dr. Who fan


4 comments:

Holly said...

Oh how cool. We like Dr. Who. My hubby would love this place.

Robyn said...

Awesome Jane...thanks for sharing.
We are certainly DW fans, but cna't imagine that coming to AUS anytime soon :p...so thanks for the ride :c)

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

This is great, I love Dr. Who!

Diane said...

"Exterminate, exterminate!"