Friday, August 01, 2008

Fabric Quiz...

I saw a fabric quiz on the About.com site and thought I'd share the link. I didn't do to bad...12 out of 15 (80%) ...Just a bit of fun!

I promise I'll be back soon with a proper post. We've been away on holiday in North Wales and have had the best time...it only rained once!!

We've also been catching up on things in the garden. During our trip to North Wales we spent a glorious day at Portmeirion and we're so inspired by the colours and architecture that we decided to paint our garage a pale sea blue. I had no idea how time consuming that would be or how my hand would feel like it was ready to fall off!!! Nevermind it was worth it ...it looks fab!

On the quilting front I have finished the machine quilting on my Irish Chain and I'm so happy to report that I didn't get a single pleat in the back!! That in itself is an achievement consdiering it's size. As soon as I can I'll post pictures...

3 comments:

Karol-Ann said...

I had wondered where you were! Garage sounds interesting! Well done on the quilting too!!

Libby said...

That was a fun (okay a little difficult) quiz *s* I managed an 80%, but I sure wasn't confident.

Lynda said...

Glad you chose a good week for your holiday! The quiz was good - I got 13 right, despite making a couple of inspired guesses!
Like your new photo, by the way - are you actually getter younger AND more attractive?!