Saturday, June 07, 2008

Sneaky Peek 2008

It's that time of year again! The Bramble Patch will be holding their annual Strawberries and Cream Exhibition between June 14 - 21. Once again they gave participants a fat quarter of fabric which had to feature in their quilt. This year it was pink...much easier than last year's turquoise...though I did manage a little quilt that I was pretty pleased with...it was a very hard colour to use!!

So without further ado...here's a sneak peek of my entry this year...



10 comments:

Dandelion Quilts said...

I love that pink, cream, and green.

Andrea said...

Very pretty fabrics ! Just my cup of tea - lol !

Kim said...

This sounds like a fun event and your quilt is going to be wonderful. The colors are perfect!

Shelina said...

It's very pretty, with a great selection of fabrics.

Karol-Ann said...

mmmhh! I remember last year's now... you are being a dreadful tease again!!

anne bebbington said...

Love green and pink together, so girly and pretty

Karen said...

Stawberries and cream sounds delicious. I want to see the rest of your quilt! Looks interesting.

Lynda said...

Since I have already seen the whole thing, be assured that it ALL looks as good as this!

jovaliquilts said...

Oh, it's lovely. Looks very Strawberries and Cream in fact!

Katherine said...

What an enticing sneek peak! I love the colours and can't wait to see the whole project.