Friday, June 27, 2008

Making Lynette smile...

Lynette Anderson has asked people to post a picture of their favourite keyring and in exchange she will put our names in a hat for a chance to win one of her patterns. She says she loves getting messages in her inbox, so go on...hop over and make her smile :o)

Here's my key ring... The DH says I have too much on my keyring, but I can't bare to remove anything. I have a scoobie from my DD1 and a pen from a Christmas cracker (you never know when you might need a pen...it's the purple and yellow circle thing) and I have my Tescos clubcard and my "£1" from the Leukemia shop for the trolleys at Lidl and Aldi and lastly the key ring with the ladies talking...that was from the DD1 too :o)



6 comments:

Lynette Anderson said...

Thanks for making me smile. I have loved reading your blog and will pop back often. Your new stitching area looks fantastic, really like the fabric that the sofa is covered in.

loulee1 said...

Lots of memories and useful items can be found on keyrings. I have to thin mine out every so often.

Carin said...

Cute key rings. I have nothing but keys and a ring.

loulee1 said...

You won an award, take a peep at my blog!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Very fun!

andsewitis Holly said...

I love that "we're not gossiping, we're networking" one. I'll have to remember that.