Saturday, June 28, 2008

Arte Y Pico Award


The Arte Y Pico Award originated here at Arte Y Pico blog, Loulee at Manxgirl gave me this award today ....thanks Loulee


The Rules are as follows....

1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.

4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

So hard to choose just 5...but here it goes.

In no particular order: (click on the pictures to follow the link to their blog)

Wendy is so inspiring with her beautiful piecing and appliqué. Her blog is worth visiting and bookmarking!

Manda is a fellow Brit who I think is not only inspiring with her work but also as a woman. She had been through some tough times but yet keeps smiling and sharing her life and her creativity.

Lime Green Lynda (as her closest of friends call her) is not only inspiring as a fellow quilter but as a friend. Her friendship is very important to me and I'm so glad to know her.

I chose Catzilla and Friends because I love the pictures!
Who wouldn't smile looking at all these feline friends.

And of course Quilting Bebbs. Anne has been not only an inspiration with her beautiful appliqué but she's been a great e-mail buddy. Anne is a kindred spirit and I can't wait for the day our paths cross...shouldn't be too hard as we do live in the same country :o)

3 comments:

Melody said...

What a nice post. I loved checking out the awarded blogs. I just recently got a puppy and was wondering how to post pictures without boring everyone, so the cat blog really is a good idea. Purrrrrrty cute.

Lynda said...

Jane, amongst all the blogs you could have chosen (and there are some amazing ones out there) I'm flabbergasted (and delighted) that you chose me! Thank you.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Fantasic. I'll have to check out the sites youv'e awarded. Thanks for sharing.

We love our cats - its very hard to be a cat that lives with a Quilter. ...or so they lead us to believe. ;)